Tuesday, May 12, 2009

just lately

hey summer, where ya been?

3 weeks, make that 2 weeks and 4 days, not counting the last saturday, left to go.
and then, is it summer?
it's non-employed jessie in the month of june so yes.. probably summer.

i'm a summer person; did i mention that, wedontneednopizza friends? it's true.

annnnnnyway.. i've been enjoying life, pre-summer life.

and today i lost my balance (center of gravity must be off or something.....) and successfully bumped into a journal/books shelf, sending books toppling over and a (luckily very light-weight) lamp onto my head.
and jeremy has a new job!
and i'm going to uprise tomorrow morn!
and this morning God gave me the most lovely realization about the state of mind in which i have been starting each of my mornings and how a change in that could change so much more.
and usually right around now each night, the babe stretches his/her appendages to make my belly visibly.. well, whatever word you would give to watching waves that are coming from under your skin.
and what's crazy is that the same little babe that's in there moving right now is going to be the one that joins the out of womb world come july.
and i can't wait!

off to stretch my right sciatic nerve. oh, baby.

2 comments:

Natalie Freeman said...

you're amazing.
that babe is going to have the coolest mom around!

& UPRISE? luke isn't working this morning...

GO JEREMY!

Rachel said...

Yesssss! I so missed your (internet) face. Come to think of it, I just miss you. We should try and set up a rendezvous for the next time I'm (or you and the husb.) are in your area (or visa versa :).